- very well-equipped kitchen with hob cooker, fridge + freezer, microwave and dishwasher
- vintage sitting room (tv, dvd, wood-burning stove)
- library, pooltable, darts
- laundry including washing machine and dryer
- skipper’s room for 2 (bed 160cm)
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- seperate toilet room
Welcome to ‘t Schippershuis
Charming holiday home for 2 to 9 people on the edge of the Flemish Ardennes. The house is situated in a beautiful, peaceful setting, close to the towpath between Ghent and Oudenaarde. Perfect location for a relaxing family holiday or a weekend away.
’t Schippershuis (°1877) used to be an inn for bargemen and their horses. It was renovated with authentic building materials to keep that old-house charm and provides a modern style of living with lots of character touches.